Planning to sell furniture online? Where to sell your vintage furniture? Here are 5 great websites you should bookmark and use right now!
Whether you are looking to get rid of a piece you don’t want anymore or you are in the furniture business and you want to make some profit, there are sites that might be your best option for finding the right people, offering the best price possible, and making a nice profit.
The ecommerce marketplaces can be quite competitive for both sellers and shoppers, however, we have good news for you – there are more resources than ever for getting into the selling business.
If this is your first time selling furniture online, we suppose you want a website that will handle your sale from start to finish.
If you are wondering where to sell furniture online (vintage furniture) we would like to present to you some of the best websites for selling vintage furniture online:
- Everything But The House: If you are looking for a website that offers full-service online, this site is perfect for you. The website was established in 2007 and today it is bigger than ever. You can find lots of furniture, art, jewelry, and collectibles from different cities across the country. You won’t be selling on this site unless you have a whole house to get rid of or a handful of great items. If you do have a lot to sell, this site can serve you as a catalog. You can take photos of your items, list them, and wait for the buyers to come.
- Previously Owned by a Gay Man: We know exactly what pops in your head and now you don’t have to be a gay to list or purchase vintage furniture from this site. One of the best things about this website is that there is a clear menu bar of categories including decor, art, lighting, rugs, and more. The website has a pretty straightforward upload policy. Photograph your vintage furniture pieces, describe them properly, and prepare them for shipping, once they are sold. The items are usually listed for 3 months. If you can’t sell you items, the team from Previously Owned by a Gay Man will contact you to lower the price or delist your item.
- Viyet: For popular and big-name designers, we highly recommend you to try Viyet. This website is established in 2013 and it is the perfect place for you to place your vintage furniture up for a sale. All items listed come with “make an offer” option and interested buyers can arrange a bit with sellers and the sellers can respond with a counter. The delivery is handled by the website.
- 1stdibs: If you think your piece of furniture is one-of-a-kind and you want to make some serious money out of it, this is the perfect site for you to check out. If you go through the site, you will notice that there are only carefully chosen antiques and vintage furniture pieces from deals all over the country.
- AptDeco – This site has been founded in 2013 and it is one of the most popular websites on this list. Listing a vintage furniture is quite easy. You list an item and within 24 hours, the website approves your listing and helps you find the best price for your item based on previous sales data. The best thing is that there is no minimum price point for furniture. When it comes to the fee, you only pay a commission if your item sells. The AptDeco team handles the delivery.
Let us know if you’ve got another place where we can sell vintage furniture online. Happy listing!